Sunday, July 19, 2009

Big Collar Doggy

"Doggy... tut tut tut~"
I called for Doggy when I stepped into the backyard of my grandma's house
I expect to see Doggy came running wagging his tail
Yup, he did... but... wait, what's that???

The first thing I did - I burst into a great laugh :p

Poor Doggy got a bad wound that couldn't cure for months
so he has to wear like this...
...to prevent him from licking/touching his wound

This reminds me of a character in a game called "Katamari~" with his big collar...

I know I'm bad... but I'm not the worst
you should see how others were roaring with laughter when they caught sight of his big collar :p

He knew that we were teasing at his big collar, he seem very 'bo song'
he threw an innocent look at us and slowly walked away

My aunt said Doggy has been in a terrible mood since the day he put on that big collar
hmm... I feel a bit guilty tim..

Wish you a speedy recovery ah Doggy
then you will soon be freed up from this special outfit d :)

2 comments:

PhoeNieTam said...

对咯 酱放了好像真的觉得有点"阴功"咯。。
哈哈 你跟doggy说这是新造型 fashion哦!

Chiamy said...

Phoenie, 它不会听。。。
我也不会讲狗话。。。
喵~