Monday, March 16, 2009

In Memorial of Poor Humpty Dumpty




: "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the king's horses and all the King's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again"

***

I received a special souvenir a month ago
It is a souvenir from HK
given by my ex-roommy

It is a little plant
where the vase shape like an egg
To grow the plant
One has to crack the egg's top for a twenty cent hole
And.....
that is how the tragedy happened.....

***
My enthusiastic friend: "Haiyo... Why you take so long to break the egg?
Lemme help you la~"
There she comes with a spana and screw driver

"Walao-eh... Sai mm sai...."
Three lines on my forehead =_='''

"One.... Two... Three!"

"Clang!"
....................
.................
...............
...........
..........
........
......
...
..
.



Poor humpty in pieces



All the king's horses and all the King's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again



The sand and the seed inside humpty
There is words engraved on the seed - “勿忘我
If it able to grow healthily
these words will appear on the leaf





Well, one thing for sure..
I won't forget you!~~

The Culprit


7 comments:

Key said...

u sure bo...?
the leaf will have a word there?
show me if really got it XD

Chiamy said...

Real one. The leaf will got word there. I am finding a nice little pot for it, since the egg broken d...

leeping said...

hahaha :D who is that culprit? :P

Anonymous said...

wahaha. your story description is damn funny...
hehe I had one with the same wording too. http://www.geocities.com/tayshuyih/35253680532144l.jpg

Mindy said...

Haha, I didn't expect the poor thing to end like that :P

米雪儿 said...

ok this is funny...i can't stop laughing again :)

Chiamy said...

lee ping:
Culprit ask me not to reveal her identity.. haha.. but i can curi-curi tell u... her name is j_i s_n

Shu Yih:
really is ur plant ar???

Mindy:
Ya lor, but i found a nice little pot for the poor plant d... going to move in soon.

米雪儿:
谢谢捧场!