Friday, December 20, 2013

Post effect of "April Fool Came Early" - Office Phobia

Since the event of "April Fool came early" (refer this), the atmosphere in the office (actually it is only 4 of us who sit adjacently to each other) has become full of suspense and paranoid at every small little things. Not only we reminded ourselves to remember locking up the laptop when away, but we are also paying extra attention when cubemate is leaving his/her laptop unattended. When this happens, it means a good time to act a prank. Onion Head Emoticons 39

I just wanna find a chance to list down all this pranks, it's just too funny for remembrance and I'm sure I'll be smiling when i re-read this some time later. 

Just a simple diagram to depict the cube position layout to give a better idea.
#########################################
#1. "Big Brother is Watching You" prank
Victim: Me
Culprits: Ah Chai (with small culprits CY and Mic).
How it happened: When I've left my laptop unattended, Ah Chai had put a script in my startup task to call up a "Big Brother is Watching You" image upon starting up Windows. Giving the spine-chilling effect for imagination.
Comments: Since this is the first time being tricked in such way, I didn't even dream about my cube mates are behind all this. I thought it was hacked by IT or infected by virus until the guilty one told me the truth. 
Onion Head Emoticons 11
Well done on this one...

#########################################
#2. Asking Faizal to come to Mic's cube on 4.30pm.
Victim: Mic
Culprits: CY and Ah Chai (I'm not aware about this plot as I was with Mic at cafe)
How it happened: The duo culprits used Mic's office communicator to summon Faizal to come to her cube on 4.30p.m... and you kinda guess the rest.
Comments: Pity Ah Chai, kena beaten for doing this. Onion Head Emoticons 26
Dunno got swollen or not. :p

#########################################
#3. Asking Faizal to come to Ah Chai's cube
Victim: Ah Chai, and Faizal (I need to say that he is also a victim, he has been "called to service" twice)
Culprit: CY (with Mic and me giggling alongside when she did it)
How it happened: CY used Ah Chai's office communicator to summon Faizal again (not that we wanted to trick Faizal, but we panicked and can't think of anyone else to summon when in rush, sorry!)
Comments: It turned out that Faizal is the one being tricked. He seemed a bit upset when walked away. Opps. Onion Head Emoticons 21

#########################################
#4. CY's iphone smart auto spelling suggestion
Victim: CY
Culprits: Mic (with me giggling alongside)
How it happened: CY left her iphone on the desk unattended! Mic found some iphone pranks on net, then try it out... so whenever CY's typing a common word like 'hi', it will appear "I love you" as the suggested spelling correction... 
Comments: This is a lame prank actually. She probably finds this out some time later (how often she will type "hi"?).. and this prank is simply too mild to startle her. Onion Head Emoticons 13

#########################################
#5. CY's laptop goes haywire without us tampering at all
Victim: CY
Culprit: No one, perhaps is 天收
How it happened: She left her laptop unattended, but due to us too focus on our routine, we missed the chance (armduui-ing). When she was back and found that she forgot to lock it, she keep accusing us that we must have already done something on her laptop (how we wish). We bo chap her, then she unplugged her laptop and took it away to go for discussion. When she came back 5 mins later, her laptop has black out and became irresponsive to any inputs. She was close to tears and don't know what to do =.= Then we suggest a restart may fix it, and the problem solved after force restart. We are innocent on this and she wouldn't trust us. Haih. Onion Head Emoticons 20

#########################################
#6. Icons disappearance in Ah Chai's desktop
Victim: Ah Chai
Culprit: Mic (the director) and Me (the executor)
How it happened: Finally a chance has come and we have temporary control on Ah Chai's laptop. We hid all his desktop icons, then both of us went home before he discovered it. When i entered my car and about to start the engine, i realized I have forgotten my hp, so I climbed 3-stories staircase to get back to office. But then I left my badge in my car's drawer (haih), so I can only lingered outside my office door to wait someone else get out/in. I waited for some time and no one was there. So i was jumping up and down to see if anyone's still inside or not. At this point, through the windows I saw something funny: Ah Chai was staring at his blank desktop and scratching his head. He seemed upset. Obviously the prank has done the trick. Onion Head Emoticons 35 
Comments: I made my promise, the revenge has been done. Mission achieved.

The End (?)
To be continue...

No comments: