Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kena fooled jor...

Yesterday, I saw this at my office's tit-bits corner (where random snacks are served and contributed by generous contributors)
WOwwOW.... Kit Kat~!
。。。。。
。。。
。。。
。。。。。
hmm... where got so big geh kap la jump in office 1? Surely it must be just left kotak nia, finish rampas and grabbed by the rest already. 
So I shake shake the box.
Yii... heavy wor... therefore I 芳心窃喜 and opened the box。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。
。。。。。
。。。
。。
。。
。。。
。。。。。
。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
!???!!!!???

The best emoticon to describe my facial expression at that moment:
Onion Head Emoticons 104 -------> Onion Head Emoticons 86 ------> Onion Head Emoticons 94

Note #1: The "udang di sebalik batu" beneath the troll face that makes the box seems "got kit-kats inside" turns out to be some unused walkie-talkie battery.
Note #2: I must praise the creativity of this prank creator. Bravo! Let me know your name, I issue one High-5 for you! 
Onion Head Emoticons 51

No comments: