Thursday, August 4, 2011

A good start in the morning?!


I think I must have foreseen this. The day before I reminded myself to bring a box of tissue to work and put at my desk. I think it will comes in handy at times. It does!!!... really handy. lol.

It is always my habit to start a working day by a cup of hot milo. As usual, I put it beside my laptop. Oh yea when I was about to take the first sip.. it happened.

Milo all over .. my laptop keyboard, my desk, my chair, and ... my pants :( and what a good choice that day i was wearing my white pants (I wear it once in a blue moon).

Wearing a stained pants isn't a pleasant thing... wearing a stained pants to walk up and down 4-storey-staircase is .. :S The lift has broken down. >.<

A reminder for myself: "Hold tight tight!!!" (握紧紧~~)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I left a message for you on my white board!